So, how do I know whether coaching is right for me?
How do I know whether I’m right for coaching?
Here are some hints:
* Even though some areas of your life may be going well, there’s still something in you that’s itching to find its place.
* You are honest with yourself. Or at least you’re willing to consider it.
* You know “someone” (who’s more messed up than you) whom you’d like to recommend – which means that you recognize the benefits of a coach but have not yet seen how it can also serve someone as well-adjusted as you.
* You’re ready to make a real commitment to improving the quality of your life.
* You accept and acknowledge that you are fully responsible for everything that is, has been, and will ever be in your life. (Yes: your shitty work situation or crumbling relationship didn’t “happen” because of “them”.)
Without this basic tenet you’re not coachable. If you’re still skeptical, read it again until you begin to see how you create what you experience.
* You’re prepared to have any part of you that may need a new approach to be challenged openly.
* You’re willing to open up to new ways of describing and approaching any part of life that requires it.
* You understand that you are not only your parts, but a much more powerful force that can transform any and all of them.
If several of these resonate with who you are right now, you’re already primed as a coaching candidate.
If you want to know more about how to start coaching with me, contact me here. I’ll answer any questions you may have about me, my approach, and how I can help you improve your life. I’ll also ask you questions of my own to make sure you’re ready for coaching and that we’re a good match.
You have nothing to lose – and everything to gain. If your curiosity has led you this far, stop wondering and email me now. I’d love to know more about you!
Your Life Purpose & Mindset Coach